Guided Journey #1 - Voice and Sound Effects
Travel along with our host as he takes you on an imaginary journey through some of nature's most tranquil locations.
When I (Jim Folk) was looking for relaxation tools, many I found were inappropriate. They were either too up tempo or had loud sounds that would startle me just as I was beginning to relax.
This Relaxation audio download was specifically developed for deep relaxation. It was designed to relax and interest the listener while the body calms down. I used this relaxation audio soundscape when I started my recovery. It helped me immensely. You hope you enjoy it, too.
The sounds and environments you'll hear include:
- A peaceful afternoon in the country, on the side of a hill looking down on a beautiful meadow.
- A lush forest with a nearby river.
- Beside the bank of a gentle forest river.
- Sitting on a warm sandy beach beside a clear water cove.
- Gentle waves rolling onto a white sandy beach.
- Smell the fresh summer rain in a peaceful rain forest.
- Lounging on a quiet evening with the sounds of crickets and frogs in a nearby marsh.
This relaxation MP3 resource has a runtime of approximately 22 minutes. The perfect length for a deep relaxation experience.
You can listen to a 1 minute 16 second preview of this relaxation audio track here: